|Home||» Products||» Aquaculture Modified Zeolite & Toxin Binder (Anfolite)|
Anfolite, an aquaculture toxin binder and modified zeolite that helps in achieving a clean aquatic habitat. It is a unique composition of silicon dioxide, aluminum oxide, ferrous oxide, calcium oxide, magnesium oxide.
1) Absorbs toxic gases and cleans the pond.
2) Removes off flavors from pond water and bottom.
3) Purifies water and enhance dissolved oxygen level of pond.
4) Help for optimum plankton growths.
5) Increases cation fertilizer requirement.
Uses and administrations:
1 Mtr. of water depth.
For pond preparation: 100Kg/Hectare.
Regular Use: 25Kg/Hectare, once in 2-3 weeks.
Stress/High pollution conditions: 50Kg/Hectare.
Or, as advised by aquaculture consultants.